BOGE Rubber & Plastics develops and manufactures products for vibration damping and support systems for chassis and powertrains as well as plastic components for the automobile industry. The group of companies generates consolidated annual sales of approx. € 820 million at 11 sites across the globe with a workforce of around 4,200, 1,000 of which are based in China. The owner of BOGE Rubber & Plastics is the Chinese Zhuzhou Times New Material Technology Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation Ltd. (CRRC).
For our facility in Zhuzhou (China) or Qingpu / Shanghai we are seeking a:
- Consulting in as well as developing and drafting of proposals resolving any arising antitrust, corporative and, in particular, contractual issues of an industrial concern
- Analyzing and assessing laws and rulings which are relevant for the company
- Preparing and managing and, if necessary, pursuing litigation as well as judicial and extrajudicial proceedings for the company. Collaboration with external law firms
- Together with the respective departments developing contractual drafts and contractual clauses (including specimens) in the area of contract law, which observe statutory requirements
- Contributing to projects and providing legal expertise
- Developing and implementing legal qualification programs
- Ensuring of a permanent meeting of legal requirement and a continuous optimization of business processes
- A university degree in law as well as the second German state examinations in law or similar Chinese degree
- A basic understanding of business management and experience with the Chinese law system
- Strong communication skills, team player and self-confidence
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English, German skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel both nationally as well as internationally
- Professional experience in an industrial production company is desirable
This position also requires commitment, a high level of intercultural competence and entrepreneurial thinking and action.
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international concern
- High freedom in task managing and a comfortable working atmosphere
- Intensive training in the headquarter in Germany
- Goal-oriented collaboration in a motivated and qualified team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Performance-related pay with performance component and a several social benefits
Now it is up to you:
Show us what you can do. You can use your expertise and skills to make a significant contribution to our growth strategy.