The BOGE Rubber & Plastics Group, headquartered in Damme (Germany) is a top player among the leading worldwide automotive suppliers in the field of rubber-metal parts, chassis and powertrain suspension mounts and precision-manufactured plastic components. The group of companies employs about 4,200 people generating an annual turnover of approx. EUR 820 million (consolidated) at eleven locations. In the USA, our manufacturing plant is located in Hebron, KY with a sales office located in Novi, MI. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
In Novi, MI-USA, we are looking for a passionate
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develops and deploys the customer interface strategy globally (points of contact, frequency) and builds strong rapport with key decision makers, and sponsors while managing the overall day to day activity.
- Promotes Boge to the customer. Considers customer direction; market demand; competitor direction; Boge competitive position (ie capabilities, price, quality, penetration, market perception) and corporate strategy while engaging the customer in new opportunities and/or resolving issues. Serves as the expert for the program specific elements of these items and effectively communicates information and opportunities within Boge and at the customer.
- Tracks, records, and communicates progress on sales objectives.
- Market investigation, creation of sales forecasts and market trends and analyses
- Functions as the Program Manager for all acquisition opportunities according to all associated group work instructions.
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration with 6+ years automotive work experience. Preferably with General Motors.
- Knowledge of NVH and lightweight solutions for automotive industry
- Working experience in Tier I Automotive Supplier Sales Office, or other equivalent.
- Working knowledge of relevant automotive cost models.
- Proven customer-networking abilities
- Demonstrated successful performance with independent problem solving, presentations, and leadership.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written, and technical presentations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully coordinate and complete multiple tasks within and across departments to meet established and changing deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- SAP experience desired.
- High willingness to travel, intercultural competence and flexibility
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international structure
- High freedom in task management and a comfortable work environment
- Training in the US and Germany
- Goal-oriented collaboration with a motivated team
Now it’s up to you:
Show us what you can do. Use your expertise and skills to make a significant contribution to our growth strategy.
Please send your resume by email to:
BOGE Rubber & Plastics USA, LLC